Change a regular Bikini Bottom into a Scrunch Bottom Bikini
One of the easiest bikini hacks is to turn your otherwise dull regular bikini bottom into an exciting scrunch bottom or rouched bikini. The scrunch bikini bottom gives the appearance of a cheeky athletic look on the buttocks. It will help raise your glutes for a really sexy look.
- Bikini Bottoms
- Fishing line or dental floss
- Sturdy needle
- Turn the bikini bottoms inside out and carefully mark a line down the exact center of the backside of the bikini.
- Thread your needle with a minimum of 18 inches of floss or fishing line, more is better.
- Start at the waistline of the bikini where your center line meets and push the needle through the fabric and tie a number of knots. This will be the base or anchor for the rouching
- Now carefully sew an in and out pattern down the bikini following your line using a pitch or spacing of about ¼ of an inch. Usually 10 to 15 stiches is enough however the more stiches that you add the more dramatic the effect but don’t over do it.
- Pull the fishing line or floss tight forming the rouching effect and again push your needle through the fabric and tie a number of knots.
- You are done: For more information, watch the video below.